Friday, March 18, 2016

More Spring Filled Wonder

Since my last post was all about flowers, I thought I'd do one on all the other springy pictures I've gotten.

This little guy I found at a dog park in Knoxville.  The dog park is called PetSafe and it's very nice.  It has a huge pond with a fountain and a very large area for them to explore.  There are always plenty of dogs to see as well.  The turtle in questioin was simply sitting there on the branch sunning I guess.  I tried to sneak behind a tree before he plopped away, and I got it!



The next few pictures is a spring photoshoot I did around my house.  It felt wonderful outside....almost like a tree climbing sort of day.


I don't honestly even know what this is, but I was climbing a tree and saw it.  I thought it looked pretty cool, so I snapped a pic.




This little honey bee let me get just close enough to it to snap a picture.  I then zoomed up on the actual picture, and look how clear it still is!

Next, I was at a church small group we go to, taking care of kids.  The family who hosts it has a large amount of property, and seeing as how they have a trampoline, and because it felt so good outside, we took the kids out.



In case you're wondering, I love volleyball and actually play for a school nearby.





I'm sad to say that this spring post will have to come to a close.  But of course, I can't end without a highlight.  I took this picture when I climbed the tree earlier.  I didn't post it above, because I thought I would save the best for last:


~Capturing the world one picture at a time~

Jennifer C.

No comments:

Post a Comment