Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summer & Its Happenings

Well I can hardly believe it, but I'm back!  I'm so dreadfully sorry for not posting in such a long time, but I haven't had much opportunity to shoot.  It seems the beginning of the spring and summer are the most exciting times for all the flowers and beautiful creatures.  I'm thrilled with all the new ideas of pictures that could be pursued in my spare time.  But sadly as the spring rolls into summer things aren't as exciting anymore.  I don't want to be one of those people who post the same pictures with the same caption.  However, (no that 'however' doesn't mean I'm going to do it anyway) I have been able to "get out" a little more to different events, and I'm sure you're going to like the pictures I have for you.  Let's get started!
First off, I want to show you some pictures I took at Cade's Cove when we went on a family trip.
And the journey begins!














I believe this picture explains itself just fine.

Goob.





  
  I would like to apologize in advance if this blog post is longer than normal, but I have to get you caught up!
Next is my big bro's graduation.  Yay!  We went out for a photoshoot in our backyard, although he was rather (rather meaning much so) hesitant to take any pics.  


Seeing as how Jacob wouldn't smile, Dad thought an egg might make him happy.






The big day!
And now, last but not least, me and my sister did a spur-of-the-moment photoshoot one evening.  Isn't she stunning?


I hope you've enjoyed the pictures I've shown you today!  Also, be on the look out for another blog post sometime soon.  It may or may not include a wedding!

Highlight of the post:
I mean c'mon, how could I NOT put this picture?!
~Capturing the world one picture at a time~
Jennifer C.


No comments:

Post a Comment